Architecture or Construction Management Scholarship
The Archways & Ceilings Scholarship offers an annual award to one eligible candidate whom is majoring in Architecture or Construction Management. The scholarship offers a sum of $1,000. Archways & Ceilings has come a long way since it was founded decades ago. No matter how much we grow, however, one thing will always remain the same: Archways & Ceilings is still a company driven by passion and hard work.
With this scholarship, we want to help students with similar sparks and passion to achieve their goals. By supporting these future construction and architecture professionals in our own small way, we hope to not only celebrate their achievements earned so far, but also motivate them towards success down the line.
Each scholarship is awarded to an eligible student each year who is currently enrolled at an accredited university. The awarded student is recognized for his or her interest and aptitude. The submission period for the scholarship is open between August 1st and October 31st. To qualify for the Archways & Ceilings Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- U.S Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident.
- Currently enrolled at an accredited university, and NOT a senior.
- Expecting the completion of college degree at the time of application.
- Attending a university that is accredited by the American Council for Construction and is either majoring in Architecture or Construction Management.
- Maintains at least a 3.00 cumulative GPA
- After reviewing required criteria, include proof of each requirement with your application.
- Include an essay, at most 500 words, and explain why you’re pursuing a degree in Architecture or Construction Management. Just as important, what have you done or what are you doing that expresses or exemplifies your interest in this field?
- Submit your application below by October 31st. Right now, we’re only accepting applications through this page. Emailed or mailed applications won’t be accepted. The period to apply opens on August 1st and closes on October 31st. No submissions will be accepted outside of this time frame.
A demonstrated interest-based scholarship awarded to a currently enrolled university student each year. The awarded student is recognized for his or her interest and aptitude. Applications open each year on August 1st and close on October 31st.