Arch kits make it fast and easy to add an architectural element to any room.
If you’re new to archways, you might be wondering what these arch kits are all about. Simply put, archway kits are preassembled arches that are ready to install with just a few simple steps. It’s so easy that DIY’ers are even installing their own arches. Arch kits make it fast and easy to add an architectural element to any room. Whether you want to create a room with a Tuscan or gothic feel, a few well-placed arches can do the trick.
- Choose a product. Whether you want a soft, half-circle or elliptical arch, we can build exactly what you need. Just get us the right measurements. And, don’t worry; we’ll walk you through the process, so you can be confident that you’ve done it right.
- Place your order. You can order online, on the phone or even by fax, email or snail mail.
- Wait for our word. We’ll send a confirmation with your order details to let you know that we’ve received and are starting work on your order. We won’t make you wait long, either. You’ll get your confirmation within 1 business day.
- We’ll get to work crafting a custom arch kit to your precise specifications. When it’s ready to ship, you’ll get a tracking number, so you know when to start scheduling the installation job. The arch kits will either arrive in a box or a crate, depending on its size.
- The fun begins: Installation. If this is your first time installing one of our arch kits, check out our video library for how-to instructional videos that act as a step-by-step guide. Actually, you can save time by doing this before the kit arrives, so you’re ready to install when you get the package.
- It’s time for the finishing touches. A pro can probably handle this without much help, but if it’s your first time dry walling and finishing out, we have some more videos that can help with that too.
As you can see, the process is pretty easy. The alternative, if you want to add an arch to your design, is to build it yourself from scratch – a process that is as labor-intensive as it is time consuming. That’s why so many contractors and homeowners are choosing to install arch kits. It just makes good sense.